- Compliant with CEA 310-E, IEC 297-2, DIN 41491, DIN 4144 standards
- Single- and dual-section designs
- Heights – from 6 to 18 RMU
- Three levels of depth (450 mm (17.7 in), 550 mm (21.7 in), 600 mm (23.6 in))
- Cold-rolled steel construction: bearing elements – 1.5 mm (0.06 in), rear panel – 0.8 mm (0.03 in)
- 60 kg (132 lb) static load
- Removable side doors with locks
- 180-degree-swing toughened-glass front door with lock, also removable
- Equipment mounting hardware based on the cage-nut standard – easy replacement of damaged fasteners, protection of mounting flanges
- Depth position of the mounting flanges can be adjusted to accommodate equipment with different form factors.
- Knockout cable entry slots – top and bottom; additional slots in dual-section cabinets
- Pre-fabricated holes and fenders for mounting fan assemblies
- High-impact epoxy-powder anticorrosive paint
Wall-Mount Equipment Cabinets
Signamax wall-mount equipment cabinets are a perfect solution for small to medium IT installations, for installations where either space is limited or security requirements exist. Cabinets may also serve as alternative spaces to the telecommunications room or entrance facility.
Designed to accommodate active and passive telecommunications equipment, these cabinets are supplied in two basic versions – single-section and dualsection, and a variety of heights – from 6 to 18 rack-mount units. Removable side doors equipped with a lock allows access to the cabinet contents from left, right or rear. Front door features a lock and toughened glass for easy inspection of cabinet contents and operational status of the installed equipment. An optional set of two fans can be installed to improved active equipment cooling where necessary.