- Designed to maximize the space in the cabinet by giving 2 to 4 RMU’s of space above.
- Customizable with four mounting options, two mounting depths, two vertical levels, and one horizontal level.
- Removable cable “waterfall” stage with four guides to support cable bend radii.
- Captive nuts provide flexibility in assembling and reliability.
- Removable snap-on cover for additional cable management.
- Compatible with all Signamax 19-in standard patch panels.
Top-of-Rack Panel Enclosure
The Signamax Top-of-Rack Panel Enclosure (ToR) offers a high density design with a universal footprint that accepts common components for fiber and copper connectivity. The ToR anchors to most ladder racks and cable trays using universal brackets to easily fit multiple applications.
Maximizing rack space with adaptive overhead connectivity with cable management options for the front and back keeps installation clean. This design is also a perfect fit for HPC environments or computer rooms with network operations centers to maximize rack space in the EDA by reducing the layer one footprint.