- DIN-Rail & Surface mountable transitional fiber or copper distribution point
- Termination density up to 24 maximum fibers or up to 6 maximum keystone jacks
- Splice holding feature for up to 12 fibers or 24 overall
- Eight brackets to assist with proper fiber slack management
- Two cable entry points with multiple fitting options accommodates a variety of applications
- LGX modular adapter plate with plunger locks integrated
- Durable steel case with high-impact, corrosive resistant black finish
Multimedia Distribution Box
The Signamax Multimedia Distribution Box can be used in a variety of applications (industrial, SOHO, FTTx) where compact standalone distribution devices capable of providing practically any type of connection is needed including, but not limited to, hubs for passive cabling interconnection or cross-connection, active equipment connection to cabling, media-conversion hubs, and FTTx transition points.
The ability to mount on surfaces and DIN-rails, both normal and flat, its small form factor, standard LGX mounting interface, and various cable entry ports (compression fittings, MPO adapters) make OFDB a product of choice where there is a requirement for a small yet robust optical fiber or copper distribution hub.