- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 transmission performance specifications
- Supports TIA-568-C.2 category 6 100 meter channel performance
- Improved wire retention and ease of termination with rear 110 type contacts
- Slim profile for the highest density applications
- Angled design eliminates the need for cable management panels saving space
- Cold-rolled steel construction for maximum strength and durability
- Easy-to-read T568A/B wiring scheme color-coded label
Category 6 MT-Series Unscreened Angled Patch Panels
The Signamax Category 6 MT-Series Unscreened Angled Patch Panels are designed to offer a complete panel and jack option. The MT-series includes the option of a 24, 48, or 72 port panel, and black snap-in keystone jacks. This space saving angled design allows easy termination and flexibility for future adds, moves or changes, giving installers the perfect cost effective solution for Category 6 applications.
The angled patch panels rolled-edge steel construction eliminates panel flex, and in lieu of fixed termination, a standard single position 110 termination tool or a specialized Signamax multi-pair tool can be used. For easy circuit identification, each port designation features a labeling area with a reference number. The keystone jacks are rated for a minimum of 750 plug insertions providing for the highest level of system reliability.