- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 transmission performance specifications
- Supports TIA-568-C.2 Category 6 100 meter channel performance
- Built-in PCB-based jack modules ensure Category 6 parameters
- Easy-to-read T568A/B wiring scheme color-coded label
- Port designation features along each port for quick identification
- Integrated for optional snap-in cable management bar
- Cold-rolled steel construction for maximum strength and durability
Category 6 MD-Series Unscreened Patch Panels
The Signamax Category 6 MD-Series Unscreened Patch Panels were designed to feature a fully enclosed, modular design, which provides flexibility and protection of printed circuitry during termination. The sixfold 110-type connector blocks significantly improve connector-to-connector interference isolation and electrical transition between socket contacts and IDC’s. For easy circuit identification, each port designation features a labeling area and a reference number.
The MD-series panels are available in 12, 24, or 48 port versions featuring a rolled-edge steel construction eliminating panel flex during fixed termination. The contact design provides enhanced plug-to-jack connection integrity and protects against damage caused by insertion of 4 or 6 position plugs. Termination can be done using a standard single-position 110 termination tool, and the ports are all rated for a minimum of 750 plug insertions providing for the highest level of system reliability.