- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6 component performance specifications
- Built-in PCB-based jack modules ensure Category 6 parameters
- Clear hinged windows over each set of ports for quick identification
- Removable (screwed-on) rear cable management bar
- Easy-to-read T568A/B wiring scheme color-coded label
- Cold-rolled steel construction for maximum strength and durability
- Standard termination with single-position or multipair 110 termination tools
Category 6 EC-Series Unscreened Patch Panels
The Signamax Category 6 EC-Series Unscreened Patch Panels were designed to feature a fully enclosed, modular design, which provides flexibility and protection of printed circuitry during termination. The sixfold 110-type connector blocks significantly improve connector-to-connector interference isolation and electrical transition between socket contacts and IDC’s. For easy circuit identification, each port designation features a labeling area with a hinged cover and a reference number.
The EC-series panels are available in 24 or 48 port versions featuring a rolled-edge steel construction eliminating panel flex during fixed termination. The contact design provides enhanced plug-to-jack connection integrity and protects against damage caused by insertion of 4 or 6 position plugs. Ports are all rated for a minimum of 750 plug insertions providing for the highest level of system reliability.