- Termination density – 24 to 96 optical fibers
- Splicing capacity is up to 96 optical fibers.
- Adapter plates mount easily by means of plunger locks
- Rack mount space – 4 RMS
- Modular adapter plates
- 4 adapter plates per enclosure
- 4 24-fiber splice trays per enclosure
- Front and rear access hinged panels
- Transparent plastic front panel
- Sliding-out support stages
- Fiber slack management mechanisms
- Internal cable anchor points
- Rubber grommets on cable entry points
- Steel case
- Optional optical fiber splice trays/cassettes
- High-impact black epoxy-powder anticorrosive paint
24- to 96-Fiber Optical Fiber Distribution Enclosure
Optical fiber distribution enclosures provide flexibility along with a high termination density when cross- or interconnections and splic-ing are required together in a single distribution point. Combining features of Signamax rack mount optical fiber enclosures and rack mount optical fiber splice enclosures, fiber distribution enclosures allow to terminate and splice maximum number of optical fibers within one enclosure.
Modular design of Signamax optical fiber adapter plates allows creating flexible connection patterns based on 6-, 8-, 12-, 16- and 24-fiber ST-, SC-, LC- and MT-RJ-connector plates, which can be arranged in 4 adapter plates in any available connector combination. Splicing capacity is up to 96 optical fibers. Unique splice tray stacking mechanism allows adding trays and servicing each of them without disassembling the stack.
All enclosures feature front and rear access hinged panels and sliding-out support stages. The transparent plastic front panel enables visual inspection of the panel contents when closed. Internal cable anchor points and fiber slack management mechanisms ensure re-liable cable fixing, safe cable/fiber tension and bend radii. Cable entry points are equipped with rubber grommets preventing dust penetration when the entry point is not used, and protecting optical fiber cable from kinks that sharp edges of the enclosure case may cause. Steel case and high-impact black epoxy-powder anticorrosive paint provide excellent protection of optical fiber connec-tions. Enclosures are supplied with a complete set of fastening elements and installation guidelines.